The sun set the sky on fire. A beautiful end to a day of thanks. All taken along I-40 and U.S. 70 east of Little Rock.
Others who switched on this week’s challenge:
- Multiple lights: http://icezine.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/let-there-be-light-weekly-photo-challenge/
- Stained glass: http://marichulambino.com/2013/11/30/weekly-photo-challenge-let-there-be-light/
- Under the mangroves: http://brokenlightcollective.wordpress.com/2013/11/29/shadow-light/
- Study in yellow and blue (main image): http://myvividvisions.com/2013/11/29/weekly-photo-challenge-let-there-be-light-old-ways/
- Season of light: http://teepee12.com/2013/11/29/weekly-photo-challenge-so-begins-the-season-of-light/