December fog gives way to blue skies at the Fruit Research Station in Clarksville, Arkansas.
Thick mist holds back the morning sun at the Fruit Research Station in Clarksville, Arkansas. Taken Dec. 9, 2014, near one of the station’s peach orchards.
This week’s challenge is On the Move. Here’s what’s been moving in the trees.
Other movement you might like:
- Motor racing — http://icezine.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/on-the-move-weekly-photo-challenge/
- Up and Down – http://mittenedhands.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/up-and-down/
- Multimodal motion – http://sfchapman.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/weekly-photo-challenge-on-the-move/
- Hooves, helmets and dust – http://annarashbrook.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/weekly-photo-challenge-on-the-move/
- Old school donkey cart – http://2fehah.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/weekly-photo-challenge-on-the-move/
- Waterbird and turtle train – http://tomwarrenphoto.wordpress.com/2014/05/09/on-the-move-2/
- Kicking up a wake in NY harbor – http://windagainstcurrent.com/2014/05/09/weekly-photo-challenge-on-the-move/