Cee’s Oddball Photo Challenge is a place to share photos that can’t be categorized. This shot is of a trio of LED Christmas lights in a tube that look like shooting stars or dripping icicles. Add a longer exposure time and some motion and voila – odd ball photo.
We hope your 2013 is filled with happiness!
A few photographic snippets from 2012 in the Ouachitan woodlands of Arkansas.
And be sure to check out the challenge homepage: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/weekly-photo-challenge-my-2012-in-pictures/ a page that includes:
- Looking up: http://piecesofstarlight.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/weekly-photo-challenge-favorite-clouds-of-2012/
- Everywhere, it seems: http://zwiefsa.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/weekly-photo-challenge-my-2012-in-pictures/
- Sun, sand, stars: http://fourdeeroak.wordpress.com/2012/12/31/weekly-photo-challenge-year-in-review-photos/
- Pawprints, flowers and Vesuvius: http://zubenelgenubi71.wordpress.com/2012/12/30/weekly-photo-challenge-my-2012-in-pictures/
- Youthful joy: http://anaturemom.com/2012/12/31/weekly-photo-challenge-my-2012-in-pictures/
Christmas decorations and another beautiful sunset, OR how to make the most of fading light without a tripod.