Little by little, autumn creeps into the viewfinder.
What a difference a few weeks can make. The top photo was taken the week before Thanksgiving. The bottom photo was taken around lunchtime today — the snow and sleet courtesy winter storm Cleon.
This week’s challenge is saturated — colors your eyes can swim in. So many great entries today. Here’s our take on the theme:
- Some of this week’s terrific saturation entries.
- By the seaside: http://verenacave.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/weekly-photo-challenge-saturated/
- Cats n’ dogs: http://blessinganimalcompanions.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/weekly-photo-challenge-saturated-cats-and-dogs/
- Floral and fruity: http://sillarit.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/weekly-photo-challenge-saturated/
- Of reds and yellows: http://anthropologist.wordpress.com/2013/09/28/saturation-wordpress-weekly-photo-challenge/
- Chinese Opera: http://janalinesworldjourney.com/2013/09/28/weekly-photo-challenge-saturated-chinese-opera/
- Contrast: http://nwframeofmind.com/2013/09/28/weekly-photo-challenge-saturated/
And of course, the saturation point http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/09/27/photo-challenge-saturated/
A beautiful day and a vacation day! Too nice to stay inside, so of course the camera and I took a walk. In addition to more butterflies (see the previous post with the red-spotted purple) the light was just right for a couple of non-insect shots.