If there was ever a place that breathed street life, it’s New Orleans. When the sun goes down, the streets come alive. There are street corner soloists and ensembles and the people who were set up with typewriters and desks offering to pound out instant short stories and erotica for a fistful of dollars. That’s New Orleans for you.
Other views of street life:
- From Savannah, one of our favorite cities: http://mhdriver.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/weekly-photo-challenge-street-life/
- A tour of California: http://myincatrailchallenge.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/weekly-photo-challenge-street-life/
- Crossings: http://mostlymonochrome.wordpress.com/2014/03/29/street-crossing/
- From Sydney: http://clickaphotoblog.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/weekly-photo-challenge-street-life/
- Summer street: http://sph3re.wordpress.com/2014/03/30/weekly-photo-challenge-street-life/
And see the rest here: https://dailypost.wordpress.com/2014/03/28/street-life/