In the spirit of All Hallows Eve, this week’s challenge is eerie.
We have two photos this week, one new and one old. The top shot was taken on a late October morning as we headed out of town on a road trip. The fog-softened silhouettes and the spotlight effect of the sun brought an air of mystery to the drive. The second photo was taken in a cypress swamp in 2011 at the site of the Battle of Jenkins Ferry. The original post is here: https://suburbanferndaleark.wordpress.com/2011/09/05/battle-of-jenkins-ferry/. The shadows and reflections — one in particular — looked like the ghostly image of a man standing with his hands in his pockets.
- All Souls: http://quotidianhudsonriver.com/2013/11/02/11-2-13-weekly-photo-challenge-eerie-all-souls-day-edition/
- Welcome to the challenge! http://walktheselftalk.com/2013/11/02/weekly-photo-challenge-eerie/
- Darkness: http://themofman.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/weekly-post-challenge-eerie/
- Of masks and meat: http://giulas41.wordpress.com/2013/11/02/weekly-photo-challenge-eerie/
- Light, darkness and candles: http://maedetera.wordpress.com/category/weekly-photo-challenge/
- Tomb: http://harrymakertia.wordpress.com/2013/11/03/weekly-photo-challenge-eerie-abandoned-tomb/