From my office window some 200 yards away, my eye was caught — again — by the startling salmon color of these surprise lilies. This group was backlit by the morning sun filtering through the canopy around it. Especially beautiful was how the sun lit up the bases with a glorious chartreuse glow. These lilies have been popping up all over town, random beauty in the Arkansas autumn.
And say good day to these good mornings:
- An exhilarating (and ambitious) start to the morning: http://jeffsinonphotography.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/weekly-photo-challenge-good-morning/
- A bright-eyed morning: http://papayapieces.com/2013/10/04/good-morning/
- A frost-tinged morning: http://lespetitspasdejuls.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/weekly-photo-challenge-good-morning/
- Watery morn: http://dewetswild.com/2013/10/05/good-morning-again/
- ‘morning bear! http://shakespearesgal2.wordpress.com/2013/10/04/weekly-photo-challenge-good-morning-bear/
- Beagle-y morning: http://smellybeagle.wordpress.com/2013/10/05/weekly-photo-challenge-good-morning/