Hmm. Had to dig deep into the checklist of companions. Don’t have any photos of God. Then there’s my photographer husband who doesn’t like to be in front of the camera, and with no pets, that left me with these two: Gamera, the well-traveled and oft-shot Sony camera, and Fideaux, the aging Vaio laptop held together with gaffer tape.
The keyboard has pounded out hundreds, if not thousands of news and feature stories, graduate class papers and has edited thousands of photos. Oh, and it’s the main posting machine for this blog. The Sony has blasted out more than 10,000 photos and I’ve stopped counting. I’m almost never without at least one of them.
- A more-than-one-horse town: http://connieemeraldeyes.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/weekly-photo-challenge-companionable/
- A gift: http://spannerr.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/weekly-photo-challenge-companionable/
- Canine companions: http://jeffsinonphotography.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/lovable-labrador-retriever-companions/
- Hen and chicks: http://vastlycurious.com/2013/06/29/weekly-photo-challenge-companionable/
- Love: http://fotochip.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/weekly-photo-challenge-companionable/
- Hubby! http://wrygrass.com/2013/06/29/weekly-photo-challenge-companionable/
- Cardinal pair: http://thelintinmypocket.wordpress.com/2013/06/29/weekly-photo-challenge-companionable/
And the big companion: