This is really only a couple of minutes in a day in my life (yesterday, for that matter.) You could hear the peeping from down the hall: A basket of little yellow chicks. Not for Easter, but for the start of a 4-H project teaching kids how to raise chickens. One chick, cradled by a co-worker, fell asleep in her warm palm, or simply found our department boring.* A more detailed post, perhaps, after Easter.
*No, having poultry or other livestock in our office is not typical.
The grand challenge page: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/photo-challenge-day-in-the-life/
Other days. Other lives:
- On the Bosporus: http://unspeakablesights.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/weekly-photo-challenge-a-day-in-my-life-bosphorus-in-a-day/
- When cats use cameras: http://calliopeslyre.wordpress.com/2013/03/30/weekly-challenge-pitter-patter-raindrops-a-day-in-my-life/
- Never the same: http://theeclecticeccentricshopaholic.wordpress.com/2013/03/31/weekly-photo-challenge-just-an-ordinary-day/
- Variety pack: http://mixerupper.com/2013/03/29/weekly-photo-challenge-a-day-in-my-life/
- Amsterdam: http://chrisbreebaart.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/weekly-photo-challenge-a-day-in-the-my-life/
- Squirrel gymnastics: http://canoecommunications.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/weekly-photo-challenge-a-day/