Another better-late-than-never catch-up post. This time, it’s for the Dec. 21 WordPress Weekly Photo Challenge: Surprise.
Little Rock hadn’t seen a white Christmas since 1926 and boy, was Mother Nature saving up. Arkansas received up to 15 inches of heavy and wet snow. Here in our corner of the Ouachita Mountains, the snow pressed 152 trees onto the quarter-mile road to our neighborhood. Surprise! (More about this in a future post.)
- Rain and lots of it: http://siriusbintang.wordpress.com/2012/12/26/weekly-photo-challenge-surprise/
- Inner light – from a tent: http://hananan.wordpress.com/2012/12/26/weekly-photo-challenge-surprise/
- More snow, but in NYC: http://tacts21.wordpress.com/2012/12/28/weekly-photo-challenge-surprise/
- And a bit bearish! http://sequimgirl.wordpress.com/2012/12/22/weekly-photo-challenge-surprise/
- Wakeup call: http://sinpolaris.wordpress.com/2012/12/22/weekly-photo-challenge-surprise/