Thanks to the folks at Biltrix for nominating us for the Very Inspiring Blog Award! And humble apologies for dawdling on acceptance. (These posts take much more thought than the typical post and brain cells have been a little tired of late.) However, the nomination is truly an embarrassment of riches, for as we wrote this post, we were nominated for another award by Modes of Flight (post coming soon.)
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State seven things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
We’d like to nominate the following 15 bloggers for this award:
Now the hard part. Seven things about one’s self.
1. Mom and Dad. The best teachers in the world.
2. Dr. Amélie Kuhrt, FBA; and Dr. Wendy Davies, OBE, FBA, opened my eyes to what good historical research really is.
3. Best sports moment: riding around the track at Oaklawn Park on a retired racehorse.
4. Has a really hard time coming up with seven things.
5. Guilty pleasure: Top Gear UK.
6. Misses the days of the Apollo program.
7. Likes okra.